Silk Roving Worsted Weight Yarn
Log in to your account to view prices!
Why we love it!
- This yarn is one of our fan favorites.
- Our worsted weight silk roving is hand-dyed by our extremely talented artisans in India. These women take their time handcrafting this yarn, bringing a little piece of India to each skein.
- Worsted Weight is extremely durable and can be crafted into so many fun, beautiful projects. What does worsted weight mean? Check out our blog all about Worsted Weight here.
- This worsted weight silk yarn has all the softness of our Lace Weight Silk Yarn, it's just a bit thicker.
- This yarn has fabulous colorways, including variegated and solid options and will knit or crochet up in a breeze.
- Worsted weight can be used to create hats, gloves, cowls, and scarves! Looking to make a beautiful, cozy handmade gift? Look no further!