Silk Roving Worsted Weight Yarn
Log in to your account to view prices!
Why we love it!
- This yarn is one of our fan favorites.
- Our worsted weight silk roving is hand-dyed by our extremely talented artisans in India. These women take their time handcrafting this yarn, bringing a little piece of India to each skein.
- Worsted Weight is extremely durable and can be crafted into so many fun, beautiful projects. What does worsted weight mean? Check out our blog all about Worsted Weight here.
- This worsted weight silk yarn has all the softness of our Lace Weight Silk Yarn, it's just a bit thicker.
- This yarn has fabulous colorways, including variegated and solid options and will knit or crochet up in a breeze.
- Worsted weight can be used to create hats, gloves, cowls, and scarves! Looking to make a beautiful, cozy handmade gift? Look no further!
- Length/Weight: 75 yards/50 grams
- Yarn Weight: 4 - Medium
- Yarn Material: Recycled Silk
- Needle Size: US 7-9 (4.5 - 5.5mm)
- Hook Size: US I/9-K/10.5 (5.5 - 6.5mm)
- Gauge: K- 16-20 /4", C- 11-14 /4"
- Physical Quality: Soft and Silky!
- How to clean: Dry Clean or Hand wash and lay flat to dry