Chiffon Ribbon Ombre Packs
Log in to your account to view prices!
Why we love it!
Chiffon is an exquisite light and airy fabric. Darn Good Yarn partners with artisans in India to craft one of a kind yarn from reclaimed chiffon! Skilled craftspeople also dye the yarn with a beautiful array of colors. Whether you're looking for something bright and cheery or subdued and elegant, we have just what you need to take your project to the next level.
- Super fun to work with in knit or crochet (never tried a ribbon yarn? Now is the perfect time to explore)!
- Superbulky weight means your projects will work up in a flash.
- Plus, our chiffon ribbon is perfect for adding a unique and stylish touch to gifts, crafts, and more.
- So don't wait any longer, get inspired and start creating today!
- P.S. Each pack comes with 3 free patterns as our gift to you!
Available in 8 colorways, each solid color pack contains 4 skeins of yarn, the vintage chic pack contains 5 skeins of yarn, while the Rainbow color pack contains 7 skeins of yarn.
Length: 80 yards
Yarn Weight: 5 - Bulky -- 1/2' - 1/4" strips
Yarn Material: Chiffon (silk and polyester blend)
Needle Size: 9 - 11
Hook Size: K,L,M
Gauge (knit/crochet): 3-4 / 2-3 per inch
Physical Quality: Wispy, Lightweight
How to Clean: Dry Clean
Best For: Knitting, Crochet, Jewelry Making, Mixed Media