2.5" Inch Wide Sari Silk Ribbon Rolls
Log in to your account to view prices!
Why we love it!
Our not-so-traditional Sari Silk Ribbon we're famous for gets an added twist!
- These Sari Silk Ribbon Rolls are still made from 100% Recycled Sari Silk and are made from Sari Silk Scraps.
- Artisans at co-ops in India sew sari scraps into strips to create these versatile rolls.
- Use as bias binding, or sew together to form larger faces of fabric.
- Knit or crochet with this ribbon to get a jumbo effect, or try thrumming!
- Use as the perfect bow on top of a special gift.
- For the multi-color option, a new color/pattern is sewn onto the roll every 12"-16".